Margarita Queralt Mirkil has a good dose of curiosity and a lot of energy for pursuing opportunities for growth and excellence in emerging markets. She has extensive experience in management roles for both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors, having been involved with several entrepreneurial organizations in their growth stage. In the role of change agent, she recently transformed a nonprofit into a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Margarita’s extensive career in the business world brings invaluable skills in project management, operations, finance, and human resources to both Fairmount and its clients. She thrives on strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and teamwork. Originally from Spain, she was raised in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and brings that unique perspective to bare on everything she does.
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration, International Business and Finance, Columbia University
- Christ Church Neighborhood House, Advisory Board (Former)
- Executive Director, La Comunidad Hispana
- Director of Development, International House Philadelphia
- Director, Spanish Program, American Reading Company
“Mutual understanding, trust and transparency are essential for managing change.”